As an Associate with the Hood Law Firm, Collier focuses his practice on civil litigation, including medical malpractice defense, products liability, premises liability, insurance law, commercial litigation, and general negligence.
Collier is a 2014 graduate of the University of South Carolina School of Law.
- J.D., University of South Carolina School of Law, 2014, cum laude
- Associate Managing Editor, South Carolina Law Review
- Order of the Wig and Robe
- CALI Award: Products Liability
- B.S., University of South Carolina, 2010
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND ASSOCIATIONS
- South Carolina Bar
- Greenville County Bar
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys Association