Evan is an associate at Hood Law Firm, LLC where he focuses his practices on civil litigation. He is a 2015 graduate of Newberry College and a 2019 graduate of the University of South Carolina School of Law.
- J.D., University of South Carolina School of Law, 2019, cum laude
- South Carolina Law Review – Articles Editor
- Order of the Wig and Robe (top 15% of graduating class)
- South Carolina Sports and Entertainment Law Society – President
- CALI Award: Criminal Adjudication
- President’s List
- Dean’s List
- B.S. Newberry College, 2015, Accounting and Business Administration double major, magna cum laude
- Newberry College Football Team – Captain
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND ACTIVITIES
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Charleston County Bar Association
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys’ Association
- Crashworthiness: The Collision of Sellers Responsibility for Product Safety with Comparative Fault, 69 S.C. L. Rev. 741 (2018).
- F. Patrick Hubbard & Evan Sobocinski