Elloree Ann Ganes
Direct Dial: 843.577.1208
Elloree Ganes is a partner at the Hood Law Firm, LLC. She focuses her practice on the defense of nursing home negligence cases, police and governmental claims including civil rights and Section 1983, medical malpractice defense and insurance law. Elloree is a seasoned trial lawyer, with more than 10 years of experience litigating cases in state and federal court.
Elloree was admitted to the South Carolina Bar in 2002. She graduated from the University of South Carolina Law School in 2002, and graduated cum laude from Charleston Southern University in 1999. Elloree has an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review RatingSM by Martindale-Hubbell®.
- Medical malpractice defense
- Nursing Home Litigation Defense
- Healthcare litigation
- Insurance law
- Employment law
- Commercial litigation
- State Bar of South Carolina, 2002
- U.S. District Court, District of South Carolina
- J.D., University of South Carolina School of Law, 2002
- B.S., Charleston Southern University, 1999
Professional memberships and activities
- Charleston County Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar Association
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys’ Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Federal Bar Association
- South Carolina Super Lawyers, 2015-2016
- Rising Star, 2012-2014
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review RatingSM by Martindale-Hubbell®.