Alyssa Agostino is an associate at the Hood Law Firm, LLC. Her practice areas include insurance law, general negligence, and civil litigation.
She earned her undergraduate degree from the University of South Carolina in 2015. Alyssa then attended The University of Alabama School of Law, where she served as managing editor of the Journal of the Legal Profession.
- J.D., The University of Alabama School of Law, 2018
- Top 33%
- Managing Editor, The Journal of the Legal Profession
- Hispanic National Bar Association Moot Court Team
- Student Pro Bono Service Award
- Dean’s community Service Award
- Order of the Samaritan
- B.S., University of South Carolina, 2015, English, Magna cum laude
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND ACTIVITIES
- Charleston County Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys Association
- The Reasonable Woman Standard’s Creation of the Reasonable Man Standard: The Ethical and Practical Implications of the Two Standards and Why They Should be Abandoned, 41 J. Legal Prof. 339 (2017)